Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wowzers

Pin It Now! This calorie counter is slowly becoming my new best friend. Did you know a sour cream glazed Timbit has 100 calories? I definitley did not. How about a Tim Horton's Peanut butter cookie? Would you beleive it's almost 300! The one that really got me yesterday was Jube Jubes - for 6 candies there is 100 calories! Sheesh - that is a lot! I'm actually amazed I'm not obese considering I used to down 3 timbit's for a morning snack and then a peanut butter cookie for an afternoon snack....alongside my regular meals plus whatever snack we would munch on at night (normally equally bad for you I'm sure). I actually think I may turn into a waif at this rate (well hopefully lol).

Tomorrow am J and I are off to Memories Manor for a weekend of scrapping and shopping - I can't wait!

Also - just have to give props to my fav. scrapper/blogger Stephanie -- she's super cool...great scrapper (inspiring for sure) and also a great mom and wife -- she is sooooo funny and sweet and although I've met tons of celebs throughout the past few years through my job I have to say that I was more excited to hear back from this famous scrapper then meeting movie stars and singers. I basically sent her a "fan mail" email (dorky I know but what can I say - it's no secret ha ha).

No comments :