Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sun is shining....

Pin It Now! It’s about time! Finally a bright beautiful day that actually makes you want to be outside – yahoo.

This week is v. busy w work – in a good way, but this past weekend feels so long ago! K was out of town this weekend so Fri night met up with my rent’s for a great dinner in Oakville and then watched Raising Helen. I had forgotten how much I love that movie, probably one of my favorite endings ever (when she reads her letter). Saturday played with the BT at the leash free park and then had Sophie and Kat over for a girls night/pizza/wine party/sleepover – my favorite kind of party!

Made the most delicious soup on Sunday from the Everyday with Rachel Ray Magazine – here is the recipe – seriously delish and easy! We had it for dinner on Mon night and then lunch on Tues and it was yummy.

Really loving my Nintento DS lately – got it for my bday from my little bro-in-laws – have played Super Mario every night this week! Looking forward to it on the plane to Seattle next week and then Van-city the week after. Speaking of which that’s a lot of travel in two weeks, one is work and one is fun so can’t complain.

Also…most importantly, I have finished reading the Twilight series. Was sad to see it end but the good news is my love affair with Edward can happily continue as I was pleased with the outcome.

No comments :