Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Livestrong

Pin It Now! Friend R told me about the coolest app for my BB - Livestrong -- I downloaded it yesterday from App World and I'm hooked. For about $3 you can keep a daily food diary and keep track of everything you eat in a given day. It also lets you plug in your weight and fitness goals and it lets you know how many cals a day to eat...for me who is clueless when it comes to this type of thing this is a Godsend. So today - beleive it or not, I am actually dipping the prongs of my fork into the ranch dressing vs. covering my entire salad (I know - shocking right?)...but you wouldn't beleive how many calories it's saving me! This is so great for me because I really couldn't care less on a normal day but with all this tracking I just love it. Am going to get K man signed up later today and then project healthy couple with tight biker shorts can begin.

I thought I had posted about this before but come to think of it maybe I haven't...K and I have started roadbiking. Seriously. Like Lance Armstrong skinny tires, tight shorts with padding in the bum roadbiking. Ha! Can you beleive it? It's pretty hysterical really but fun so far. I def. know why those shorts have padding in the a** though...ouch.

And just becuase I really do think these are the coolest thing since sliced bread here is a pic of the famed shoes:


No comments :