Tuesday, April 12, 2011

those cheeks...

Pin It Now!

are so kissable and cute and CHU-BBY! I always say I can't believe I had such a big fat baby - and I mean it in the best way possible, he is soooooo chubby and roly poly - I love it!  I did this layout for a challenge on the Scrapping Turtle Message Boards - the challenge was the layout had to have:
-home made embellie (starbucks card)
-stamp (starburst stamp)
-pink (cloud and on starbucks card)
-circle (buttons)
-no flowers (well the card has little flowers printed on it but no actual flowers so i think this counts)
 - that little card with the tree on it is a Starbucks card that I love - so springy and cute.  Can you tell I have an obsession with turquoise?  Ha ha - oh well at least I'm branching out from my standard turquoise and yellow and threw in some other colours.

ok - gotta go maximize this nap time
have a great day!

6 comments :

Jennifer said...

Great colors!

Mary Jo said...

Really great colors!
Love how you used the starbucks card :)
And he really is adorable!

Kelly said...

What a cutie baby xxx
Gorgeous layout

Julie (juls2000) said...

Cute page and baby!! I want to squeeze those cheeks (:

Teka Cochonneau said...

Those cheeks are fabulous! Great layout!

Keshet said...

Oooh, love the idea of using a Starbucks card! They have such cute ones!