Monday, April 18, 2011

Scrapping Turtle Monday Reveal

Pin It Now!
I finally got around to scrapping J's 4 month page - if only I could get caught up with Project 12 I'd be in good shape - I am pretty much in love with this paper from My Mind's Eye - it made the whole page come together so easily - I have another sheet from this line already in the works for my 5 month page.  

























Today is Design Team Monday over at The Scrapping Turtle blog - our product of the month was smooch - I am not much of a mister but after having worked with it this month I may be a convert. 

Here is a very simple layout of my boy - love these pics and the papers I had to work with were a bit on the girly side so I am pleased with how this one turned out: 



I also missed posting last Monday's reveal using Nikki Sivils paper and a sketch - here was my take




Off to watch DWTS - have a great night! 

2 comments :

MB said...

love your new pages!! it's so fun to read about what J was up to at 4 months because it's so similar to H :) can't wait to see you guys soon xoxo

Keshet said...

Love these, especially "sweet boy"--fabulous design on that one!