Monday, February 28, 2011

39 Weeks

Pin It Now! So where on earth has February gone?  I cannot believe tomorrow is March 1st - boggles my mind. 

Here are a few things I'm looking forward to next month:
  • DWTS - I am rooting for Kendra :)
  • The conclusion of our family trip to Florida (K had to head home for work but he'll be back next weekend)
  • Testing out my new Slice by Making Memories (scored one for $50 at Winners - I might have cheered in the aisle)
  • Getting our Mamaroo swing in the mail - we had a FP swing that broke so we got our money back and put it towards this bad boy - I am hoping J will love it considering he's a fan of the bounce and jiggle hold and that's what this swing promises to deliver....so far the customer service has been fantastic so we shall see.    
I am so behind at posting layouts on here but here is one from when I was super preggo and convinced I was having the baby at any minute (he ended up coming 9 days after my due date) - but I love all the bits and pieces on here.

Have a great day!

2 comments :

MB said...

love it virgie! can you believe our bellies looked like that only 3 1/2 months ago?!? So nuts! Enjoy the rest of your trip in FLA, give your little guy a squeeze from auntie meag xoxo

Lindsay said...

Hey Virgie! You got a SLICE? I'm so excited for you, let me know how you like it :) Hope the rest of your trip goes well! You, Meag and I should really plan a playdate for sometime in April...I will come down for sure, we need to get these 3 baby boys together for some pictures!!