Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring shopping!

Pin It Now! I am slowly getting back to my pre pregnancy weight but there are just some changes to my body that my old wardrobe isn't really a fan of.  I'm sick of trying to hold down the back of my shirt every time I bend down and my old clothes don't really do me any favours in the stomach area so I decided to use my birthday money this year to invest in some new "mompropriate but not momish" clothes. 

Here are a few of the goodies I picked up (PS the deals at the actual store are way better than what's listed online so if you live near one you should check it out)

This shirt
Factory stripe flutter tee
and this one - both are baggy and long near the dreaded muffin top area but still stylish
Factory printed cap-sleeve blouse
these capris
Factory cropped ripstop cargo pant
this tank will look so cute under a sweater
Factory perfect-fit swirling petals tank
 
and finally here is one of my recent layouts - I love this song by Sugarland but it pretty much perfectly sums up the first few months of life with Jonah - I know to cherish this time because it won't be long before I'll be wishing for it back
 
Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

3 comments :

Mandy said...

Cute new clothes! Beautiful layout!love it!

Denise said...

Love that tank. It is super cute. Your layout is awesome. Love the title and great photo!

Keshet said...

Oh, love the tank top! And the layout!