Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pin It Now!
It seems like wherever you go to shop everyone has a "members club" - most of the time I find these a pain and not worth the energy or time but there are a few companies that I love to be loyal to and I think really pay off -

Studio Calico members get a discount and you get a special discount on your birthday month - I used mine last month to purchase the Mossy Knoll add on kit and can't wait to play with it!

Sephora Insiders members get points with every purchase and you don't have to have your card with you which I love because I never have mine.  You can also use at stores in US and Canada and while I don't spend a ton there pretty much every time I go I get a little sample and have found a few great products there like this one
Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream for Medium to Thick Hair
(which if you have Dora-esque hair like me I highly recommend - it is the first product I've found that works for me in humid weather)
I also got a super cute Philosophy body wash last month because it was my bday (bonus!)

Here is one of the pages I'm playing catch up with for blogging - I made this mostly with items from my October Afternoon Santa's Sack - this was an awesome deal and the customer service was ah-ma-zing! I am looking forward to printing and creating more new pages soon! 

Happy Saturday!

2 comments :

lisa truesdell said...

love that family photo - what a sweet page!

Keshet said...

Love all the bits and pieces on this layout, and the cute title!