Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Exciting news

Pin It Now! I am so happy to be able to share that I've been selected for the Design Team at The Scrapping Turtle for the next 6 months.  When I'm not on mat leave and working in Waterloo I love to visit the Turtle regularly to check out all the fun products that they have there, I often order scrapping stuff in the mail which is great but nothing beats seeing the supplies in real life. I'm looking forward to a fun 6 months with this great team.

I have been a bit behind with scrapping and blogging lately but just picked up a boatload of prints from Wallymart so now I'm all set to get started again.  Here is a "catch up" page that I made of Jonah's second month. I found this great sketch on Davinie's blog so it helped it come together pretty quickly (which I love these days).  I took this pic on my BlackBerry but if you want to read the journalling you can click to this post

I am slowly but surely getting caught up with some of my past pages - I'm hoping to spend some time in the next little while organizing my blog a bit and changing the design, I'm not sure why it bugs me so much that it's not very organized but it does. 

Got to run - we are off to Baby Zumba this morning....if you don't know what Zumba is look it up on youtube - I wish I had a picture of Jonah's face as he watches me do it....it's one that I'm sure I'll see many more times as a mom but it kills me - he literally looks at me like he's embarrassed (haha!)

6 comments :

Jessica said...

CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Tonya said...

congrats on making the team!

Sasha Farina said...

that is exciting!! Happy news! Congrats!!

Allison Waken said...

Congratulations!!

Mindy Miller said...

Congratulations!