Saturday, July 9, 2011

Scrappy Saturday and some links to share

Pin It Now!
I found this site a few weeks ago via this blog and bookmarked it then - I was excited to see this article on The Star.com this morning stating that it's a site from Toronto (from the TTC pic in one of the photos I had a feeling it was - so neat!)   

I'm already thinking about J's first birthday - I want to make to make these amazing Sesame Street cake pops...except this morning I tried to make just regular ones and had a few challenges....so I think I need to practice a few times!  

Here's a recent layout using lots of Making Memories Vintage Findings - love this line!  I know that pink is not typically a "boy" colour but I love it and I think this page is babyish enough that it's just fine.  


Winding down from a busy week and gearing up for another one full of fun and visits...can't wait to see two of my fave girls and these two babe's next week...they'll definitely be bigger than at our last visit

Finally I swore I posted this layout already but I guess not...documenting some of our fave reads of late
Have a happy Saturday!

No comments :