Monday, August 9, 2010

Right now

Pin It Now! i am

loving: banana nut cheerios and raspberries

wondering: how i can stay on top of arranging photos and printing on a regular basis (hard for me now as i don't have a set "system" but i know will be even harder once the baby gets here)

waiting: for so many etsy purchases to arrive for baby's room i feel like i may burst.

nervous: for one more work trip far away (am going to make someone come with me b/c can't bear the thought of going by myself)

here are some old projects that i haven't shared yet:

my first 5km run (i was SO proud!)











This pic below is one of my fave's - we took it on our last day in Vancouver - the city skyline is in the back. We had to climb up a huge hill in a park to get to this point - at the time I wondered why i was so winded - now I know -- i was pregnant!















Just a simple page of my two little sweetie pies - these two crack me up











Gearing up for a night of trashy TV thanks to the Bachelor Pad! are you going to tune in?



3 comments :

Christa said...

Those are great layouts!! Love them!
And watching mindless Bachelor Pad tv myself!

Keshet said...

Love these! I didn't realize it was on already, I might have to consider that!

Anonymous said...

ooo your blog and your layouts are fabulous!