Tuesday, August 10, 2010

b is for boy!

Pin It Now! at first we thought for sure we'd find out if we were having a girl or a boy. then i spoke to a few people who hadn't and wasn't as convinced. in the end we did find out and my gut was right - i knew we were expecting a boy.

in retrospect i'm so glad we did find out for sure - for me this entire pregnancy has finally sunk in but for the longest time i was in a bit of denial so for me knowing has been a great way to be able to bond with the baby and i can't imagine at this point not knowing.

i can't wait to meet our little man and see him for the first time. there is so much i'm looking forward to about becoming a mom.

here are baby's first layouts:
from the first ultrasound -


this is the day we found out he's a boy - he's pseudo waving to us in the top shot - so funny!

and is it just me or is this the world's hottest summer!? Try to stay cool today have a great day xoxo

6 comments :

Susan Beth said...

Great layouts, and wonderful pictures. Enjoy your baby bonding!

Keshet said...

Love the pages, and congrats on a little boy!!

mahlin said...

thank you so much for stopping by my blog, you made me real happy, thank you..

What awesome layouts you´ve made for your little boy.. LOVE all the layers!

stephanie howell said...

love these! make sure to check the studio calico blog on monday for the new challenge...you just might be able to enter these! :)

stephanie howell said...

and congrats!!

Lulu said...

Oh these are beautiful pages!!! :)
Congrats on the boy! Oh they are just the best... I'd have 10 of them if I could.. lol

Btw, of course it's ok to link me up! :)