Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blast from the past

Pin It Now!
Was looking for a dvd this weekend and found these old pics on cd (remember before digital pics how you could get your prints put on cd?) love that I just stumbled upon these, I totally remember this night - was so fun:


Our choices of makeup, attire and faux tan (mainly my choices) kill me.
K was away and I had a fun shopping filled weekend:

- love love love the new shops at don mills in Toronto -- most fav. store there is def. anthropologie (first in Canada) makes me SO happy and could have dropped thousands of dollars there yesterday, instead settled for this dress:
which I'm so in love with. The print is SO me and the style is super cute for summer and i've convinced myself it's versatile although really only time will tell on that one.


- also am loving the sundresses at old navy - they had a super sale last weekend, dresses for $15 got a few (including this in white)



- Magic Shoes: Nic found her pair a few years ago and I was always jealous of these elusive magic heels that were comfortable...i tried on what was magic for her but didn't do the trick for me....finally found my own pair - these babies from Jessica Simpson they are super comfortable and fabulous (i think these are the ones i have they have a rounded toe, can't really tell from this pic if they are them but could actually i think run a marathon if forced to in these). I didn't get these this weekend but just love them so much i had to include them here.

- i caved and got capris from Citizens of Humanity wanted them for years but could never justify it; finally made the leap yesterday and i'm so happy i did.

-Unrelated but this movie continues to inspire me; Meryl Streep in Devil Wears Prada is probably my most favourite role ever in a movie - she was just so good, love her and love that movie (and love Anne Hathaway's wardrobe).

Here is a crafty page I did recently, my niece is getting so big and in this pic I think it really shows how she's changed from a beautiful baby into a gorgeous girl:


1 comment :

MB said...

Oh my - these pics are hilarious...that shirt I am wearing in them is so 2002.