Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Finally

Pin It Now! It is finally hot here!  
Thank goodness don't know if I could have lasted much longer. 
Had a great time at JP & Alison's wedding - here are a few pics:

Shortly after this my camera battery died which is a bummer because I missed my fav. part of party photo ops (the dancing part obviously) so I decided to bite the bullet and got this camera this week: 
I love it because it's tiny and blue.  Isn't it so cute?  Thought about an SLR but really not conducive to my lifestyle yet.  Maybe when we have kids and we already have a zillion pounds of cargo to haul around with us wherever we go but right now if it doesn't fit in my clutch I'm not gonna use it. 

Have been taking full advantage of this loveliness outside by getting into the summer spirit.  
Yesterday  made Barefoot Contessa Gazpacho....have never had a desire to try this before (i think because the name reminds me of a sneeze) but tried it for some random reason a few weeks ago at a restaurant and it is seriously delish....think salsa-esque with a bit of crunch thanks to cucumber and peppers.  Also put a dollop of Tzakiki on top which gave it a bit of creaminess.  My mom went on and on about how the raw food movement is the new rage but honestly it tastes great and is super easy.  
Have also been taking Ben for walks to the water: 



No comments :