Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The obsession continues

Pin It Now!

This page is all about randomness - but that's kind of why I like it.  It started off being a layout about my niece and her love for Ben but ended up being more of a confessional of my love for musicals born out of the title of the layout - so yes, I know it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense but I'm ok with that.  I had the most fun doing this layout then I have really ever had scrapping so it was worth it in the end, even if it's really just meaningful only to me!  

I get so overwhelmed sometimes thinking about all of the things I love about my life (people, events, things that have happened etc) and I think that i'll really never get fully caught up with what I want to scrap - but hopefully I can capture some of the essence of what makes now now and what makes me me so that when I'm old and like an apple doll I'll be able to look back and remember. 

Being so ridiculously busy with work has really left me with needing some way to clear my head, regroup & refocus on a regular basis and I love that being crafty has allowed me to have that, it also really lets me put things into perspective.  



No comments :