Sunday, May 10, 2009

If it weren't for her...

Pin It Now! If it weren't for Nicki - Kirk and I would never have met.  Nicki introduced us wheile we (Nicki and I) were living together at university - we've been together ever since.  

Here is a layout I did yesterday - I really love it, Nicki is a really special friend to both Kirk and I - I'm so glad we are friends and even though she lives as far away as possible (seriously...I really think it's about as far as you can get) I still value our time together. ....I'm also SO excited for her wedding this summer :):

Also - I added a link to my two peas gallery - it's on the right hand side of this page at the top (blog hint for my mom) - or you can also click here.  

Happy Sunday everyone!  

1 comment :

missusem said...

Love this LO! :) Well done!