Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh what a night!

Pin It Now!
Well 3 nights really...full of lots of fun and lots of food.  Had a blast in NYC with my parents & K this past weekend, one of the highlights was seeing Jersey Boys - def need to get that soundtrack...totally reinforces my belief that I would have totally fit in in that era.  Aside from Jersey Boys all we did was quite literally eat and drink - it was delightful!   

Look at these flowers from Dean & Deluca...I wish I had unlimited funds and unlimited access to that place, it's seriously awesome.    
I think one of the highlights was teaching my 'rents what fugly meant.  They loved it and used it a lot during the w/end just reinforcing again why they are the greatest.  

Here is one of our celeb sightings:


Montel Williams!  We also saw Kim Raver (I think she's from 3rd watch) and the president from 24 (old guy).  Kirk is so good at celeb spotting.  He's also the one who spied Hillary Duff a few years ago.  He's a closet celeb junkie I think!  

Here's a pic of my fav. place on earth - Balthazar.  I was trying to take different pics this weekend and not use my flash...b/c #1 this screams tourist and #2 I just think pics look better.  


I'm also just getting the hang of twitter...so if you are on tweet me!  
  


No comments :