Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Gig Jig is up

Pin It Now! One of the more tiring this about this blog was thinking about secret names for everyone. So I've decided I'm over it. The Gig is up. Or the Jig is up - or whatever that expression is. When I started this blog it was before I was really saavy on what blogging was all about and I think I was going at it all Gossip Girl style that's a secret I'll never tell but it just requires too much brainpower to think of names each time I want to post and let's face it - most people probably have better things to do than snoop on a strangers blog....except for the fact that I do this on a regular basis...heee...

I'm sad this week to have missed out on the big Florida festivities that ALL my other work friends got to go to (sad) but looking online at scrapping stuff and getting ready for Grey's right now so the sadness is sort of fading away really quickly.

No comments :