Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Latley

Pin It Now! Latley I am...
 Making and eating copious amounts of these Pecan Rosemary Crisps...- I have made twice in the last week (thanks Kel for the recipe!)
Loving Dancing with The Stars, American Idol and Grey's
Obsessing over all things Royal.

Having a hard time beleiving that this little monkey is almost 6 months old...where on earth has the time gone?  I have probably said this before but I joke that the first 2 months felt like 4 becuase I literally did not sleep (at all) but now time is just flying in comparison and I get all of those sayings like "the days are long but the years fly by" - so true.

Made using Studio Calico's Singing in the Rain kit

This is my first reveal for the Scrapping Turtle this month - we are using Best Creation paper this month and I am using the Safari Girl line - our product of the month is Fancy Pants paper filters. 

Have a great night!

7 comments :

Kelly said...

6 months is the cutest age. Gorgeous layouts xxx

Sasha Farina said...

oh my goodness... how cute is that!!!

Kimberly said...

Such BEAUTIFUL creations!
How ADORABLE too!
xx
Loves,
K

AnnaMarie said...

Beautiful LO's :) and DARLING photo of your sweet baby....in love with those chubby arm rolls. :) Enjoy this time - mine is already 15.5 months now and I canNOT figure out where it went! :-P

Christa said...

Beautiful pages!

Unknown said...

That is a cute little person! Love what you did on the tag in the first layout.

Keshet said...

Love these!! I also can't believe he's so big already!