Wednesday, September 23, 2009

so

Pin It Now! having one of those weeks. where there is not enough time in the day. where i feel like life is passing me by because i'm so busy. it's slightly ridiculous. makes me appreciate when i do have time to do things i enjoy (scrap, watch tv, really do anything besides just work) but honestly those times feel so fargone right now.

am tired. frustrated. grouchy. ick.

the good news (great news) is i have a GOOD weekend lined up. Dinner with my girlies on Fri. Sound of Music Sat with my mom. Dinner with friends on Sat and then a visit with friends and fam on Sun. Thank. The. Lord. Above.

2 comments :

mborrero said...

cool dinner with the girls sounds fun!

Denise said...

I am feeling the same this week. There just isn't enough time. I hope your weekend makes up for it. It seems to be chock full of fun! Enjoy!