Tuesday, September 1, 2009

i'm gonna let you in on a little secret

Pin It Now! last night i had a can of coke, a double stuffed oreo, a chocolate chip cookie, a peppermint patti, 2 pepperette pepperoni sticks, chips and onion dip and a chocolate cupcake.  for dinner.  and i loved it.  ha ha.  i never really do that - will normally just have a treat here and there and eat healthy the rest of the time.  but last night i just felt like it.  so i did it.  to be honest was the best dinner i've had in a while. 

also realized i never posted this layout from nicki's wedding.  it was a perfect day for my two friends.  

Finally, can't stop laughing about this site someone sent me in an email - these "random thoughts" are too funny


4 comments :

Denise said...

I like your dinner. SOme days you just need to do that. I totally understand. Your layout is wonderful! Very classic and beautiful.

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Ha Ha - great dinner! I can totally understand! I love your wedding layout - those colors are beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kimberly said...

I love that link....I have bookmarked it and yes, that kind of random reading can be addicting, too.

lisa truesdell said...

beautiful page - and i am lol over the dinner. sometimes ya gotta do it!