Thursday, September 3, 2009

love the word i use most

Pin It Now!
have you seen this site? it's super cool. takes all the words from text that you input or a site that you give it and makes a word cloud with the words you use with the highest frequency being the largest. this is mine from my blog - i'm going to save it and then do another one in a few weeks. i can't find my two faves on here so: kirk, ben, kirk, ben, kirk, ben, kirk, ben. :)

Made my first Etsy purchase today for this:





i am hoping it will work by the front door of the house so i'll see it every morning when i leave.

i love this line of products:

i love this campaign - it is so inspiring; and makes me happy to be a part of it....bittersweet symphony is also possibly one of the best songs. ever.

on the fence about a cast iron boston terrier door stop at the antique market. sounds like a no brainer right? me + bostons + antiques....that kicker is it's $149 so a tough pill to swallow. i'm going to keep my eye on it and see if the price goes down...tough to justify when we spent almost quadruple that on the real deal this past month at the vet.

No comments :