Thursday, September 24, 2009

Guess What?

Pin It Now! I just JOGGED  5km.  ok well not quite 5km but almost....honestly!  can you believe it?  It took me half an hour... my friend Rima told me that's good for my first time but she's probably just saying that.  either way i am running in this charity race for diabetes in less than a month so i just need to be able to hold my own, it's a corporate relay so i don't want my co-workers thinking that i'm a couch potato (even though i totally am); i have these visions of crossing the finish line with my hands above my head as though it was the NY Marathon (in fact when i reached my half way point today I did the above the head fist pump) - dramatic i know.  

i really didn't think i could do it.  all of these much older much fitter people kept passing me and all i could think was they must have been doing this for a long time and how am i ever going to make it and then i did it!  slow and steady but still, that counts.  

k well that's it for now.  hoorah for me.  

booya

xoxo   

No comments :