Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My first post

Pin It Now! Not sure that this will really rival yyz2nyc's blog but thought given my fasination with checking out other people's blogs and my obsession with cheesy celeb magazines I figured I owe something back to the world for prying eyes as a form of karmic payment.

Last night I watched the Britney documentary - truthfully, I just feel bad for her :( hard to beleive she's been around since 1998 and coming up to 10 years of fame but really wheile I was off being wild and crazy in Uni and beyond she was being followed by the paps. Not a life I'd really yearn for or wish upon anyone that I know.

BT is v. cute today - his new trick is that he sleeps in a basket on the way to work. Also, his excessive close snuggling is a bit much for K who prefers not to be overheated by a little snoring machine but I like his under cover cuddles, nothing cuter than an animal who is tired and cuddly in my opinion.

This week v. busy with work, gearing up for the Jingle Ball in LA this weekend and in NY next weekend. Sat we are having our old neighbours over during the day and then I'm babysitting my gorgeous nephew Sat. night - all in all a good weekend.

Also - spent an entire day at the One of a Kind show on Friday but will need to sneak back there at some point before Sunday to get some serious Christmas shopping done.

No comments :