Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Cookies!

Pin It Now! Sophie and I were emailing back and forth today and she reminded me about Christmas Cookies! Christmas cookies are definitley one of the best parts of Christmas. Last year I did sugar cookies with royal icing (bright colours, which were always my fav. as a kid) and Toblerone Shortbreads recipe courtesy of Aunty Extravaganza. They were both a big hit! Hmmm...I wonder when I'm going to have time to fit in my Christmas baking this year...maybe this Saturday during the day, our neighbours aren't coming over anymore so that clears up some time. Next weekend we are going to NYC together for Jingle Ball and then staying on Sat which should be a blast! Have a dinner reso at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant on Sat night and going to Balthazar on Sat for brunch - I don't know how they do it there but they are the fluffiest eggs on earth. They have this one dish that's like a puff pastry egg dish with mushrooms and it's terrific.

This is such a fun filled time of the year and I really am thankful for all of my friends and family more than ever. Being new at blogging I found it hard to name my blog and ended up honouring my little Boston Terrier, Ben but really there are so many things I love that it was hard to choose!

I'm slowly starting to reveal my "secret" blog to friends so we'll see who becomes a regular follower of my blog.

No comments :