Thursday, December 23, 2010

12th Day of Christmas

Pin It Now!
For a little boy who squeeks when he sleeps, shoots things out of his body at warp speed, and loves to be snuggled, who is growing so fast some clothes he’ll just wear once if we’re lucky. 

And we are lucky - so lucky - to have been blessed with this big beautiful boy (11lbs11oz at his 4 week apt!).  This Christmas is going to be one for the books -- and you know what?  I did get Toblerone shortbreads afterall this year (my mom made them for me!) and I low and behold I did wrap my gifts with pretty bags and matching ribbon. 

This concludes my 12 days of Christmas Thankful postings -- I'm esp. thankful for automatic postings as many of these were done in the Christmas miracle few snippets I have had here and there vs. doing one per day.

This will be my last post for a while as we are off to enjoy the Holiday - Merry Christmas to all!

No comments :