Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our new life

Pin It Now!
We are settling in as a family of 3 (plus Ben) - we've had our moments of adjustment but overall things are going great and now that he's here I can't imagine our lives any other way. 

I had expected that it may take me a few days to bond with the baby once he got here and I don't know if it's because we had some compications during his delivery but the moment I saw him I thought he was the most beautiful creature I'd ever laid eyes on and my heart just grew a special place for him. 

Things are SO different now.  We used to just pick up early on weekends and zip out and about all over town - today we made it out of the house by 1pm and that felt like a big win.  Then once we got to the mall all I could think was "this place is so LOUD" "this place is so BUSY" - and then just trolled for other people with babies to see how old thier babies looked. 

I've been out a few times without him and every time I go out I want to go up to people and tell them "I have a baby - he's at home" - particularly if I see someone with a baby - I just want to shout "I have a baby too!" 

I have never been more thankful for
Grocery Delivery
Walmart Photo delivery
Baby Oxi Clean
The Miracle Blanket

I am also very excited for this: 
NKOTBSB
So dorky I know but am totally going to try to get tickets! 

1 comment :

Keshet said...

Oh, he is too cute, Virginia!