Saturday, November 20, 2010

My best moment - 11.15.10 - 3:34pm

Pin It Now! He's here!  After what felt like an eternity of being pregnant and a bit of a rough delivery we welcomed Jonah Gray into the world on Monday November 15th at 3:34.  He's happy and healthy and adjusting well to his new environment.

We chose the name Jonah ages ago and kept from most as a surprise - Jonah means Dove in hebrew which is my mom's maiden name and Gray was K's Grandpa so he has a name that is meaningful - I love that. 

We are tired but adjusting well as a family - we just love him to bits. 

I knew to expect the long nights and tiredness but what I did not expect was that I'd be so in love I just wouldn't care. 

He's the best!
xoxo

10 comments :

Caroline said...

HUGE congrats,heis aDOorable andlook at you all beautiful just after giving birth. cantwait to see more pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your sweet new bundle - his name is lovely!

Aud R. said...

Congratulations! Such a cutie!

Lulu said...

Oh Congrats Virginia!! He is adorable :)

Kasey said...

Congratulations, Virginia! What a precious little boy! Enjoy your new little bundle!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation - he is absolutely adorable!!

lisa truesdell said...

he's beautiful!! enjoy him. =)

*reyanna* said...

Yay! Congratulations to you both! He is SOOO cute! And I love his name! Awesome work there! Thank you so much for updating! (I just need his weight for our SC board! :-D )

Emily Pitts said...

what a beautiful family! i love his name, well done :)

Keshet said...

He is too cute, Virginia! LOVE the name!