Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm a big gleek

Pin It Now!
i had heard a lot about the show glee but didn't think it could live up to the hype -but it's so awesome; like half musical and half high school memories all wrapped up into one show.  i'm a total convert. i downloaded some of the songs this am on itunes and we are rocking around the kitchen to some walking on sunshine/halo magic.  

am totally enjoying the luxury of this 3 day weekend.  Fri night went to Couples Retreat - was so funny, i love vince vaughn and the last two days have been full of turkey.

seeing this little girl today for a visit:

excited for her to come over - we have so much fun together.  
did this layout a while back to document one great summer day: 
happy thanksgiving!
xoxo

2 comments :

A Soldier Girl said...

I need to watch it .. I wonder if it is too late to catch up .. everytime it comes on something else is on that I want to watch .. or I am at work dealing with politics lol.

love the layout and the pic ..
Have a great week ..

xoxo

Jenn said...

I {heart} GLEE!!! I am a huge Gleek too!