Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Fun @ Aunty Extravaganza's

Pin It Now!
ahhhhh my fave season is here!  
we had an awesome 3 day weekend here - i even (wait for it) went for a run.  and did 5k.  in 32 mins!  not even kidding.  i was doing full on dance moves to the jersey boys soundtrack the last km to get me through which i fully plan on recreating during the real race this sunday (anything to get me through).   i have some new glee music on my ipod that will do just perfectly.  

roasted up some beets for an arugula, walnut and feta salad:

and roasted some asparagus for thanksgiving dinner

had this little birdie over for a visit: 
she forgot her hat and mittens but loved borrowing mine
those of you who know me know that i have an auntie extravaganza.  she's just fabulous.  we affectionately coined the name after her love of all things in excess - lots of food, lots of decor, lots of fun that's her.  see exhibit A: 

each child got one of these pumpkins FULL of candy.  
me and kirk even get one b/c we don't have kids yet. 
Fun - told you ;) 








1 comment :

Unknown said...

HI! Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate the kind words! Glad to know there is a fellow SC'r in the neighbourhood!