Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oops

Pin It Now! Since Liam turns 1 in 8 days I figured now's a good time to do his 11 month update :)

I remember life getting crazy when Jonah was about this age too - it's like they go from zero to fast in no time flat....he is still crawling but is now like a magician, I'll turn my head for a second and he'll be gone.  POOF!

These two are little balls of energy and keep me on my toes

@11 Months Liam:
Moves like the wind.  And often has a toy in his mouth as he goes so he ends up looking like a little puppy.
Loves to clap his hands and laugh.
Has started to try to make us laugh by putting things on his head (bowls full of food is a current fave
Drinks normal milk (no more formula - yipee!) and eats pretty much everything although much prefers feeding himself
Is slowly shifting to one nap a day - which is fine except for the days when I can't get him to nap at the same time as Jonah....those days end up being long
Loves to "make out" with his stuffies in his crib, he has a collection of Jelly Cats and will rub them into his face as he's falling asleep and snuggle with them at night.  Cute

Jonah is 2 years and 5 months (I can't stop to figure out how long that is in months b/c I am already a month late at posting this)
He is all of the sudden so super affectionate, it's so sweet.
Gives us a big warm "MOMMY" or "DADDY" and then the best hugs and kisses ever.
Calls Liam "Ian".  So now we do to.
If he is sick of Ian he just tells me that Ian needs a nap.

They keep me on my toes all day but I swear every night once they're asleep I peek in at their little chubbo cheeks and sweet little faces and I want to wake them up (for a split second!)

Life is a blur but in a good way.

I am:
LOVING that there are Targets open here now.  Amazing!
Busy doing trunk shows - I've been doing about 4 a month and that's worked great for our schedule with Kirk being so busy at work
Living in Gap Jegging jeans.  If you don't have a pair go and buy one now.  I have 3 pairs now and basically rotate between the 3 (warning - they fit big so you'll prob need a size smaller...which always is nice b/c you'll feel skinny wearing them!)

Also April is Autism Awareness Month - check out the special shop item's we've got or message me to book your own show.

xoxo


No comments :