Sunday, October 14, 2012

You guys...

Pin It Now! I can't even believe how my life is just a jumble lately - a good jumble but a jumble.  I realized I TOTALLY forgot that Liam turned 6 months old this past week.  Oops.  So official pics to come but also tomorrow marks Jonah's 23 month marker....he is almost TWO.  Bah.  I can't even handle it.

Jonah is just such a big old joy of a boy...
He knows how to play with things.
Zooms cars and trains.
Is super good at puzzles and sticker books
Loves to climb and play
In fact - if you follow me on FB you know this already but today was his first class at gymnastics.  He ended the class looking similar to the above photo.  Covered in sweat with his hair matted to his head.  The kid just LOVES to GO.  

Liam @ 6 months
Is super cute.  
He is getting so much more animated and "talking" - I swear he said "Hi!" to Kirk this morning when he was having his bottle
Has all of the sudden praise the Lord above started sleeping for longer stretches at night.  Till 6:30 or so - it is so great. 
Isn't so into cereal but we're trying
Has his 6 month appointment tomorrow so we'll get the stats but I'm guessing he's gained a lot - seems much chubbier then the last appointment

For me things are good - there have been a lot of changes around here as of late but none of them bad, just new routines and things to get used to - and also some exciting things that I'm working on that I'll share on here soon.  Scrapping has taken a back seat to business but I have an entire scrapbooking weekend coming up soon so am excited for that!

Have a great day!
xoxo

No comments :