Thursday, November 17, 2011

December Daily 2011

Pin It Now! So I love the idea of an entire book devoted to documenting all of the holiday magic of December - check out Ali Edward's December Daily if you haven't already - but realistically with going back to work tomorrow (eek!) I just knew I wouldn't be able to commit to an entire album.

This month at The Scrapping Turtle we are working with Christmas papers - I got Bazzil Basics Holiday Style, I love the mix of bright colours with traditional Christmas colours - I also don't have a ton of Christmas photos and can't seem to find our Santa pic from last year - so I decided to do a December Daily two page layout instead - the hope is I'll have something to jot down each day - I left the weekend dates big circles because I'm sure that's where the bulk of the activity will take place.


I am already feeling so Christmasy! We have all of our decorations up inside and out and I have Christmas music streaming all the time.

Jingle Jangle!

6 comments :

Unknown said...

This is a really fun idea! Are you familiar with Project 12? A monthly two-pager is a great way to document the year!

Kimber-Leigh said...

this is a great idea! and perfect for tackling the project on a smaller scale!

Kimber-Leigh said...

oh, and good luck heading back to work tomorrow! i hope everything goes well...

Christina said...

Oh i like this idea! Great alternative to a whole book.
thanks for sharing
xo

Ursula Schneider said...

this is awesome! love what you've created here

Keshet said...

Wow, love it so far!