Thursday, October 6, 2011

A little news

Pin It Now! We're on our way to crazy town - expecting a new baby April 5th.  We are thrilled obviously, blessed beyond belief.  But if I'm being honest....nervous too!  Two kids under a year and a half? Ha! That will be nuts.  In a good way nuts but nuts none the less.  

If any of you have kids close in age any advice is welcome ;) - I know it will be great to have them so close in age but it's the logistics that are making me scratch my head.  I guess I'll just live it and see right?  

I am going to go back to work this fall until the spring - Jonah will go to daycare and then stay there the first few months the new baby is here which I think will be good for everyone.  We'll find out the gender in about 6 weeks time....this time around I honestly don't have a gut feeling.  With J at first I thought girl but then was SURE boy.  

My brother and sister in law are expecting Jan 30th (a boy) so our kids will be SO close in age.  I love that.  My brother and I are 8 years apart and his kids are 7 and 4 so I just assumed they were done....so glad they went for a third.  

Can't believe we're gonna have another one of these around: 


Makes my heart hurt a little less to think that he's already almost a year old

Life is good. 

5 comments :

Ursula Schneider said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful news! I think what happens is that you start to teach the older one some independence a little earlier than you might have if there'd been more time between the two. You'll make it work, no worries.

Keshet said...

SO so much fun! Yay!

btsoi. said...

Congratulations! I have so much respect for moms with multiple young kids. I'm sure you'll do well :)

jamie long said...

Congratulations! I have no real advice except enjoy the ride ;)

Sasha Farina said...

huge congratulations!! you'll all be okay.. i promise. it will be hard but oh so worth it. *hugs*