Thursday, November 12, 2009

Traveling pants

Pin It Now! Here's what I love about traveling:
  • Getting boxed lunches to eat on the plane
  • looking at (and laughing at) book titles in the airport bookstore (how to have a new husband in one week - not sure how any husband would feel about seeing that title on the bedside table)
  • that it's an adventure
  • shopping after work
  • shoe shopping at nordstroms
  • J Crew
  • The courtyard dinner setup; pajamas on, takeout in room, wheelie table pulled out to accomodate my spread of dinner and a laptop
  • moving into bed right after dinner with PJ's, ugg boots and a towel turban
  • wondering about people in the airport; where do they live, what do they like to do...
  • watching movies on the plane that K and i wouldn't watch at home; My sisters keeper; the proposal
  • having time to listen to my ipod (did you know i know the entire rap in the TLC song waterfalls?)
What i don't like
  • people who stand up in the aisle of the plane beside you to talk to someone and put thier bum in your face
  • plane farts
  • peeing on the plane
  • missing Kirk
  • missing Ben
  • Missing my house
  • Missing my sissy

Wishing I had more time to do this lately: 
Can't wait for Memories Manor 2010 with J and crew - do you know what i meeeeeeannnnn?

3 comments :

Joanna said...

I do know what you meaaannnnnnnn!!!!
And I totally hate when people stick their bums in my face on planes or anywhere - why is it always the fat bums too that end up in ma face???
Love,
J.

Unknown said...

Love how you created the tree with the Sass flower! Great idea!

Cindy Groh said...

Love that tree in the first LO. They both look awesome. tfs
http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/