Monday, November 2, 2009

My sissy

Pin It Now!
My sissy is so cute. she's a little button of a girl, so funny and sharp and sweet. She told me she wanted to be sisters before we went to Florida and it stuck. now we are sissies for life i think. She came over for a sissy sleepover few weeks ago. we had a pajama party. we sat on the couch covered in blankets wearing our PJ's and ate dinner (pasta with pancetta, tomato, basil and boccocini for me, pasta with butter and cheese for her) and we watched HSM3. It was $19 from appletv. i wasn't planning on buying it - was just going to rent a movie but all the kiddie ones to rent were babyish; mickeymouseclubhouse etc - (aka claw my eyes out) plus when i told her it was only availible to buy she said "but sissy we were supposed to watch it in florida remember?" so really i had no other choice. it wasn't half bad.

1 comment :

MB said...

So adorable! She's so mini-you :)
xoxo