Monday, April 30, 2012

Trip down memory lane

Pin It Now! I am so behind in posting layouts on here - so am going to try to slowly get caught up!

I think this pic is from around Sept or so, and the layout is from my scrapping trip in the fall - before Jonah had even turned one and now we're nearing his 18 month mark - crazy to think about!

Lots of my mind's eye on here and I love those canvas rolled flowers.  


Our house of boys is doing great - Liam is a great baby, we call him Benjamin Buttons because he looks like such a little old man sometimes.  Jonah is doing great, practicing lots of new words like Whale (wha-wole), Apple, Shoes (sooos) and Baby (Ba-bee) and the ever popular Duck and Quack noise - I nearly died the other day when I was singing "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands" and his refrain was "Quack Quack!" - funny boy :) 

1 comment :

Keshet said...

So sweet:) Hope you're adjusting great!