Tuesday, December 22, 2009

martha & me

Pin It Now!
martha has a christmas village.

i have a christmas village.
martha has francesca and sharkey.

i have ben
i love martha.

on another note this week is a frenzy of christmas prep - have all but one gift and have wrapped almost all.
made my own gift tags this year with kraft paper and stamps and ribbon - was worth it but timely, forgot my camera at my mom's this weekend so photos to come.
have to work up till christmas eve and then it's off till the 4th - we are hosting christmas morning and boxing day so the preparation is already underway.

i will be back with the recipe rundown later this week


1 comment :

joanna said...

Oh, Ben is adorable! I bet Stella & Ben would have lots of fun playing together. Have a beautiful Christmas.
~joanna